"Therefore, whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the Glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Shopping, and Soccer =0)
Hey Everybody! I was suprised by all the comments I'm getting, I didn't think this many people would be looking at my blog =0) Yesterday night the homeschoolers did soccer in Shedden, and we saw a baby bunny! It was so adorable! It was tiny, and it was lost from it's family. My team lost though, 2 to 1 =0) This morning , me, Mom, Elise, and Shaylynn,went grocerey shopping, which, oddly, I enjoy ;D Superstore had all of their kid's clothes on for $1.94! We got a bunch jeans, and t-shirts, and a hat =0) Then, outside of Superstore, there were Saugsages on a bun for free! They were so good! =0) Well, that's all that happened to me since i last posted, so byebye!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i want a sausage!!!
That was fun, eh Em! I'm very happy when I get bargains--and those sausages sure were yummy!
lol!! u always go shopping when the gr8 bargains r on!!LOL!! we were there the day bfor and the racks were cleares out!! all xcept the hats... i got a really cool 1!!
Hey Lindz! I got a hat too =D It's blue and it says "zoey 101" on it ;D
Post a Comment